Attention grabber of your site or how to create fabulous favicon?
Favicons a file containing one or more small icons, most commonly 16×16 pixels, associated with a particular website or web page.Browsers that provide favicon support typically display a page’s favicon in the browser’s address bar(sometimes in the history as well) and next to the page’s name in a list of bookmarks. Do not neglect this element of the site, because it plays an important role. It is responsible for recognition and branding. Here are some tips, howto create fantastic favicon:
– A minimum of colors. 2-3 colors are the best option;
– Simple, clear lines;
– Monochrome background;
– 1 -2 letters;
– Simplified version of your logo;
– No photo.
You have just created a chic favicon in .png. Now, it must be converted to .ico. Try this service.
The last step is to place it on the site. There are several ways:
1. The easiest way is to use the plugin, https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-favicon/
– Install the plugin;
– Go to Settings (Settings> All in one favicon);
– Download our attractive favicon in the ICO Frontended;
– Update the browser and Voila!
2. FTP for advanced users:
– Open your favorite FTP client;
– Find a folder with themes wp-content / themes / themename;
– Look for an existing .ico file. Most developers use the Images folder;
– Download our favicon in the folder where the existing .ico file is. It is important that we overwrite existing file with the new one!
-Update the browser and enjoy the fruits of our work.
You might also like
Tell me what does your landing page look like, and I will tell you how successful your business is. There are a lot of discussions about landing pages among the
Nowadays, sales shift to the Internet. The causes of such a phenomenon are obvious. First of all, the Internet audience is almost unlimited and, secondly, with the online market there is no