Money Back Guarantee
Within 30 days of an initial activation of your account, in case of rejecting shared hosting services, VPS or SSL certificate regardless of the cause of rejecting services, we guarantee a full refund, minus payment systems fees.Refund Conditions:
- Refund is available only for shared hosting, VPS and SSL certificates registration services. Refunds for other services are not performed.
- Refund request can be made only within 30 days after initial activation of hosting account.
- When payment was made with VISA or MasterCard the funds are returned to the same card from which the payment was made. Once we refund the payment, the funds are credited to the card within 3 business days. Please note that this payment does not appear in the card statement, but simply increases the amount on your card balance. This type of refund is only available for 30 days after the payment.
- Refund is made only for the first time ordered services. For example, if you ordered the hosting service, and then got a refund and ordered from us hosting for the second time, you will not be able to get back the money spent on your second order.
- Refund is made less payment systems fees.
- If the payment was made from Webmoney wallet, the refund is made to the same wallet
- The funds are returned to the same payment details that were used for paying for services.
For initiating a refund you have to submit a request and send it to our postal address (not electronic but postal address), it is allowed to send a scan copy of the original at our e-mail to speed up the procedure.
- Refund is made within 10 working days after the application is received.
- Applications for refund from legal persons or entities are accepted within 10 days after the payment is credited to our account.
- No refund is made in case of violation of the rules of hosting.
- If payment for service included domain registration, at full or promotional price, then the cost of domain registration will be deducted from the amount of refund.
- All bonuses and discounts are deducted from the amount of refund.
Pay attention! Refund from the personal balance, which had been opened by the client, is not provided.