WHOIS is a worldwide database of the domain owners. It includes full name, address, phone number and e-mail of every domain owner, as well as their representatives, if they exist. The database is required to prevent the domain thefts, as well as to solve other arguments.
WHOIS contact info must be kept up to date at all times. If your domain is registered on Unihost, you can update your WHOIS info in the Client Area.
- Log into Unihost Client Area
- On the left sidebar, click Domains > My Domains
- Click Manage domain
- Click Contact information
- Fill in the fields for REGISTRANT CONTACT, ADMIN CONTACT, TECH CONTACT and BILLING CONTACT. If you do not employ some of those dedicated representatives, copy to those fields the same info you put for a REGISTRANT CONTACT.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
WHOIS info will be updated in 24 hours.
Please, note, that you can’t change the WHOIS data on Ukrainian and Russian Domain Names. Contact tech support at email@example.com