NS servers records are the records that point to the DNS server for the domain.
In order to change the NS servers:
- Log into Unihost Client Area.
- Click Domains > My Domains.
- Choose a domain from the list and click Manage Domain.
- Click DNS-management.
- Check the flag Use custom name servers.
- Enter your name servers below.
- Click Change the name servers.
It takes up to 24 hours to spread the new DNS records.
Liked that? We did our best, seriously! No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.