Bulletproof Security Plugin is a plugin that protects WordPress websites from hackers by closing the security holes in the system. Unlike its many competitors, Bulletproof Security Plugin can be set up in a couple of clicks. But you need to install it first.
- Log into your Wordpress Dashboard;
- Click Plugins > Add new;
- Enter Bulletproof Security Plugin in the search field;
- Find this plugin in the list and click Install Now;
- Click Activate;
- Click Setup Wizard;
- Click Setup Wizard once more.
- Click ОК.
- If the setup ended successfully, you’ll see this:
Now you have login attempt limit on the website, as well as many other techniques that prevent hacking. You can check the security settings in BPS Security on your Dashboard.