The new Client Area gives you a way to manage and monitor your Dedicated Server directly.
- Click Services > My Services
- Pick the server you want to manage and click Manage Product.
- On the new page you will see the access data to the server, FTP and the new backup storage, as well as a list of the additional IP addresses. The server management menu is also located here:
Server management menu contains the following sections:
- Details. This section has 4 subsections:
- Service info. Here you can see the main characteristics of the server (the data center it’s located at, the primary IP, the OS etc.).
- Hardware info. Here you can see the detailed server hardware configuration (CPU, RAM, motherboard etc.):
- CPU. A more detailed info on the CPU.
- Compatible licenses. A list of available licensed OS.
- Monitoring. A detailed server monitoring tool. Three lists help you define what exactly graph you want to see:
- Power. Power management section. Contains 3 subsections:
- Incidents. A log of incidents with the server (maintenance etc.)
- FTP backup. A monitoring tool for the FTP storage. You can also access your backups here.
- Manage IPs. Allows you to check your IP address, as well as change the virtual MAC-addresses, PTR-records etc.
- IPMI. Here you can download the Java-applet to access the server via IPMI.
Liked that? We did our best, seriously! No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.