In Unihost Client Area you can set up and monitor the main functions of the VPS.
In order to access the VPS menu:
- Log into the Unihost Client Area.
- In the left sidebar click Services > Products/services.
- Select your VPS and press Manage product.
In this menu, you can see:
- Your pricing plan
- The hostname of your VPS
- Your primary IP-address
- The server’s status
- The amount of traffic processed last month.
Also, you can manage the server from here (6):
Lower you can see additional information:
- Server’s IP-address
- Server configuaration info, for example the amount of additional IPs and whether or not you are using the Premium Server Administration.
- Your billing information: the cost of your VPS and your billing cycle.
Liked that? We did our best, seriously! No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.