Parking page is a temporary page that has a short message from the website owner. For example “Under development” or “Maintenance till 7:45 26/10/2018”.
In order to set the parking page up:
- Log into the Unihost Client Area
- Go to Domains > Redirects and parking.
- Find the domain you need and click Parking page.
- Enable (or disable) the parking page. If necessary, edit its HTML code.
- Once you are done, click Save.
WARNING! When you enable a parking page, you change the A-records on your domain. After you disable the page, check whether the proper A-records have been restored and update them if necessary.