In order to transfer a Russian domain to Unihost, you need to provide Unihost with:
- Transfer code (AuthInfo-code).
- Domain owner data (name, ID, etc.).
Unihost domain transfer procedure
- Inform your previous registrar that you intend to transfer the domain to us. If they request our ID, provide them with :
- “Регистратор Р01” Ltd.
- Contract ID (-MNT-R01) 258421-MNT-GP
- Request the domain transfer (AuthInfo) code from your current registrar . Please note, that the code is valid for 20 days only.
- Request a domain transfer at unihost.com.
- Pay for the Domain transfer service according to the bill. Take note, that the .ru and .рф domain transfer is a paid service and does not include renewal, which has to be paid separately. .kz and .su transfer is free, but the renewal should be paid separately anyway.
- After the data has been processed you will receive an email with the further instructions.
WARNING! Before you request a transfer, make sure that:
- You are the domain owner.
- It has been more than 30 days since the domain registration or latest transfer.
- The domain is not going to lose the DELEGATED status for at least 10 days.
Liked that? We did our best, seriously! No sales pitches, no games, and one-click unsubscribe.