In the Client Area you can edit the account owner’s personal data, change the CA language, currency and other settings.
How to edit the account owner’s personal data
- Log into the Client Area.
- On the main page, in the top right click Update.
- Update or edit your personal data:
- Click Save Changes.
How to create a subaccount
Unihost.com supports subaccounts — a way to delegate responsibilities of managing Unihost account to a different person, for example your accountant or system administrator.
To create a subaccount:
- Log into CA.
- On the main page click New contact.
- Fill the form with the sub-account’s personal data.
- Tick Activate the sub-account mark. Type in your new password and confirm it. Choose the permissions for the subaccount and it’s level of mail access. Click Save Changes.
How to change the invoice currency
How to change the language of the Client Area
How to see the Unihost e-mails
Unihost CA makes copies of all e-mails we send to your e-mail. So if you have deleted any e-mail, you can always check out its copy on Unihost.com. To do this, click your name on the upper left of the CA and click Email History.
How to change the password for Client Area
In order to change the password for the Client Area:
- Click on your name in the upper left of the Client Area and click Change password.
- Click Change password in the right menu.
- Fill in your current password and new password, confirm your new password and click Save Changes.