It will take you only several minutes to build a website for free. Step by step tutorial for a website building using a website builder at the ISPmanager control panel.
1. Create a www domain (if you still do not have one).
2. Select the necessary website and press “Website Builder” button.
3. Move to the website builder with “Click to open builder”.
4. Now you may choose a template for your website.
5. Now you are in the main menu of the website builder. There you may get a short tutorial about the functions available for you in the panel.
6. You may also choose the type of your website
7. If you need to backup your website now, just press “Save” button (select Save or Save Draft) and it will be possible to continue editing of your website later.
8. From the “Backup/Restore” tab you may download your website copy from the local computer.
9. When you press the “Save” button all the files from your website will be copied to your website folder (www – domain.itd), which you may open using the ISPmanager control panel (“File Manager” tab) or FTP.
10. Configuration files and js, css, jpg, dat images are in the Sitepro folder. Index.php file and web. config (configuration file for the sitepro builder) are in the root directory.
11. You may also backup your website using the ISPmanager control panel (“Service” – “Save data”). You should save files in the “/” directory or in the other folder up to you.
Congratulations, hope it took you only several minutes to build a website for free!