To create an FTP account, click on “New” icon and fill out the form:
Name – enter the name for the FTP account you want to add.
Home Directory – the directory where FTP account will be located after autorization:
– equal to the site admin – user directory will be used as a home one;
– www domain directory – home directory of the FTP account will correspond to the directory where web documents of the www domain are placed;
– domain – you will see this field if you selected www domain directory as a home directory for your FTP-account;
– other directory – select this directory if other directories do not suit you;
– directory – this field appears if the Other Directory is selected as a home directory for the FTP account.
IMPORTANT: To connect to FTP, you must specify the IP-address of the server on port 21.