To move Amiro.CMS to the web hosting you have to create a domain name for the website. Read how to do it in the tutorial: How to add a new domain to the web hosting. If the domain has already been added to the section “Domain names”, then proceed to step 2.
1. Create a database which is necessary for the correct installation of the Amiro.CMS. Go to “Instruments” menu in the control panel -> “Domain names” and press “Create a domain” button.
Enter a name of the database using Latin alphabet, specify the encoding of the database (most often it is cp1251 or utf8), enter the username and password using Latin alphabet. To create the password you can use “Password Generator”. Save your password!
2. Upload the Amiro.CMS installation archive on web hosting. To download it see the official website Amiro.CMS. Also you have to download a PHP installer. Go to “Instruments” – “File manager” and open your domain directory (in www folder). Press “Upload file to current folder”, select the distribution file and click “Ok”. Download the PHP installer on web hosting, too.
3. Check the location of Amiro.CMS distribution and PHP installer.
4. Go to “World Wide Web” -> “WWW domain” in the control panel. Open setup and domain parameters with the double click. Type “index.php” (without the quotes) in the “Index page” field and specify the encoding (the same as for the database, utf8 by default).
5. To install Amiro.CMS on web hosting open http://your_domain/amiro-install-x.x.php in your browser. (where x.x – the number of the installer version). For example: http://newlogin.hosting-test.org.ua/amiro-install-6.00.php
Then you have to specify the user data and the database that we previously created (Paragraph 1.). The address of the database server on unihost.com web hosting is localhost.
6. The next step will be a test of long running operations.
7. Make sure that everything works and choose the distribution for installation. If you have downloaded the archive to your web hosting previously you can select it. Otherwise, select one of Amiro.CMS distributions available for downloading.
8. Accept the terms of service and the system will install all the necessary data on web hosting.
9. Enter the administrative panel of the web site and remove the installation script.
Congratulations, Amiro.CMS installation is completed. The selected template will be displayed on your website on a direct link. You may fill it with the content now. To do it log in to the administrative part of the website control Panel. We recommend to change the password to complicated one after logging in to the control panel to avoid hacking the website.
To activate a license enter the license key in the control panel (Service – License Activation tab).
If you have any further questions you may contact our support team via online chat or email: email@example.com. We are always pleased to help You.