GMail is the best mail service. In Inbox mode it is easy and fun to use, while in Classic mode it can be setup any way you want. That’s why many website owners prefer to connect their mail domain to GMail.
How to setup GMail on your own domain
- Go to https://mail.google.com
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right.
- Click on Settings.
- On the settings page, click on Accounts tab.
- Click on Add an email account, in order to connect your domain to GMail.
- Enter you email adress and click Next.
- Enter your password and choose the correct POP3 server (usually Google’s suggestion is correct). Then click on Add account.
Now letters from your domain will go straight into your GMail or Inbox.