ISPmanager Lite is a control panel for web-server management.
With ISPmanager you can perform the following operations:
- Create and manage users/user templates. Set limits for users/user templates.
- Create and manage web-domains. Set PHP modes, install SSL certificates, quickly install popular CMS on your domain, set up SSL redirects.
- Manage DNS. Create domain zones and edit domain records.
- Manage mail: create mail domains and mailboxes. Configure redirects and aliases. Set up mail filters. Use DKIM and anti-spam tools.
- Manage databases. Create databases and database users. Set permissions for database users.
- Manage FTP users. Crete, activate, suspend FTP users. Specify a user home directory.
- Edit files through the control panel. Set permissions on files and directories.
- Set up Firewall.
- Backup data
- Monitor resource usage statistics.
- Set up user permissions.
Supported operating systems:
- CentOS 6, 7 (recommended);
- Debian 8, 9;
- Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial, 18.04 (Bionic).
ISPmanager is installed and updated from the OS repository.
Make sure SELinux is disabled, as it may disturb the correct operation of the control panel.
To install the panel, complete the following steps:
1. Establish SSH connection as ‘root.
2. Install wget (if it is not set up).
# apt-get install wget
# yum install wget
3. Download the installation script:
# wget http://cdn.ispsystem.com/install.sh
4. Execute the script :
# sh install.sh ISPmanager
Once the installation is complete, you can access ISPmanager at the following URL:
Url: https://<server ip address>:1500/ispmgr
Password: <root password>
To update the panel manually, execute the command:
# /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/pkgupgrade.sh coremanager
Or use standard methods of your operating system:
# yum update
Debian и Ubuntu
# apt-get update # apt-get dist-upgrade