After the registration of SSL-certificate, you will receive a letter on your e-mail with a zip-archive. Inside will be 2 files (or certificate and CA certificate codes as a text file, in that case you need to create the files on your own):
“namedomaine.ca-bundle” — root and intermediate certificates;
“namedomaine.crt” — certificate directly for your domain.
How to install an SSL certificate in ISPmanager
- In Control Panel, click the WWW tab
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Click Add to add a new certificate.
- Select Existing, when prompted for the SSL cerificate type.
- Click Next.
- Fill in the certificate form:
- SSL certificate name — can be literally anything. But we recommend naming it after the domain you are using it with.
- Certificate — paste the certificate code found in namedomaine.crt.
- Certificate key — paste the private key of the certificate.
- Certificate chain — paste the root and intermediate certificates found in namedomaine.ca-bundle.
- Click Finish. To prevent accidental operation the system will require confirmation of certificate installation.
- Go to the WWW domains.
- Double-click the domain needed.
- Check the Secure Connection (SSL) box
- Select your new SSL from the list of previously installed certificates.
- Click OK.
Afterwards, the server will be rebooted and you will be able to access your site via HTTPS.