After the registration of SSL-certificate you will receive a letter by mail with zip-archive, which will contain 2 files (or certificate and CA certificate codes as a text file, in that case you need to create the files on your own):
“namedomaine.ca-bundle” — root and intermediate certificates;
“namedomaine.crt” — certificate directly for your domain.
- In Control Panel, click the Tools tab (Tools) and click SSL Certificates.
- In the “Certificate” tab copy certificate code received by e-mail from the certificate authority (namedomaine.crt). Select the file of earlier created request and click “Files.”
- In the “Certificate chain” tab copy the code of root and intermediate certificate (namedomaine.ca-bundle).
- Click “Ок”. To prevent accidental operation the system will require confirmation of certificate installation.
- Go to the “WWW domains” tab and double-click the domain needed. Check SSL box and select SSL from the list of previously installed certificates. Then click “OK”, the server will be rebooted and then you will be able to access your site via https with installed certificate.