1. Click Start – Control panel – Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Click on server name:
3. In the central menu open “Server Certificates” in “Security” section:
4. After that in “Actions” menu at the right of the window click on “Complete Certificate Request”. Complete Certificate Request master window will open:
5. Download your certificate. Then enter the name of the certificate. Name is not part of the certificate, but it is need for administrator to easily recognize the certificate:
6. Click “ОК” and certificate will be installed on the server.
7. Once the certificate has been successfully installed on the server, you must install it on the appropriate web site that uses IIS.
8. From the Connections menu of the main window Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager select the server name on which the certificate was installed.
9. In the Sites section select the site, for which the certificate was issued.
10. From the Actions menu at the right of the page click Bindings. Site Bindings window will open:
11. In the Site Bindings window click Add… Add Site Binding window will open:
12. In the Type menu select https. In the IP address menu must be an IP address of site or the All Unassigned. Port, through which traffic will be encrypted using SSL, is 443 by default. In the SSL Certificate field it is necessary to specify the exact name of the certificate that you have installed (see step 7).
13. Click “ОК”:
14. Your certificate is installed and the web site will proceed with secure connection.