Providing services UNIHOST INC (hereinafter Provider) carried out on the basis of the following conditions.
1. All services provided by our company should be used only for legitimate purposes and not contradict the international legislation.
2. Customer (hereinafter Customer) must observe the rules of telecommunications services using the services of the Provider, namely:
- not to carry out actions aimed at restricting or interfering with other users access to services, as well as the implementation of unauthorized access to the resources of the Provider and to other systems available via the Internet;
- not to carry out actions aimed at sending, publishing, transmitting, reproducing, sharing or otherwise using the information, software or other material that may violate copyright laws, without appropriate consent of the owner;
- not to publish and transmit through the Internet any information that contradicts the current international legislation. In particular, this applies to:
- information that calls for:
- overthrowing the constitutional order;
- violation of the territorial integrity of the country;
- war propaganda;
- incitement to racial, ethnic or religious hatred;
- terrorist acts.
- information that contains elements of:
- humiliation of human dignity and honor.
- not to send spam, not to order and offer spam, including the purpose of advertising;
3. In case of revealing the fact of spamming with Customer resources hosted on the server of the Provider, the Customer is obligated to remove this resource/site within 6 hours.
4. In addition to the limitations described above, on Provider's virtual hosting servers it is also prohibited the allocation of resources of the following form:
- Warez, backdoor, crack resources;
- PROXY, VPN or tunnels;
- social networks application;
- websites related to cs, wow, la2 games, and all other games (all game, regardless of the name, type, genre, etc.). The exception may be the information sites, clans forums etc.
- Casino, Sports Betting Sites;
- Sites of financial pyramids, hyip projects, sites of "mutual assistants";
- sites that promote financial pyramids;
- sites that promote illegal activities;
- sites selling smoking blends and drugs, or sites with advertising of such activities;
- sites selling drugs and other medications or sites with advertising of such activities;
- phishing websites;
- sites of a pornographic nature, webcam sites, escort services sites;
- cardsharing services;
- IRC scripts and bots;
- proxy and anonymizers;
- network scanner;
- game and other servers monitoring;
- game DB (for the cards, weapons, etc.);
- online chat and online calls;
- password cracking software (brute force);
- spam sending scripts;
- online cinema and radio;
- file sharing or torrent trackers and related software;
- CVV-code databases;
- betting, gaming and lotteries sites.
Customer agrees to eliminate the reasons for which the Provider has received an abuse of services ordered by the Customer, within the stipulated time specified in the notice of this abuse.
In case of more than 3 (three) of similar abuse within one month to one of the services ordered by the Customer (domain name, virtual hosting, virtual server, dedicated server) access to services will be fully locked and/or data stored on your account deleted with or without additional notice. The exceptions are spam type abuses, when product or service is blocked after receiving second abuse of the same type, and botnet controller type abuses, when product or service is blocked instantly after receiving an abuse on a permanent basis.
If the IP address is blacklisted in SBL, Spamhaus, AOL, the Provider reserved the right to block this IP address permanently.
In case of employees of the Provider detecting viruses in the client's account, the staff sends a notification to the email address of the client about detected viruses, shell scripts or other malicious software. The Client is obliged to respond as quickly as possible to the letter and clear your account from viruses. Failure to respond to email within 24 hours will block the account of the client. Account is blocked for some period of time until appropriate measures will be taken by the customer.
Client is obliged to use a complex password that would be hard to pick up by the attacker, and use all available protection systems that prevent the use of username and password. Such measures can be:
- limiting access to FTP from certain IP addresses;
- using two-factor one-time password protection.
7. Use of resources
The user should not:
- Exceed the number of simultaneously running processes in the account, limits for tariffs Website, Business, Master+ and Unlimited are: 20, 30, 40 and 60 simultaneous connections, respectively.
- Run any types of search indexer on shared hosting servers. The exception is the search engines that index exclusively the sites of subscriber.
- Perform SQL queries that run more than 15 seconds. In MySQL tables must be used the correct codes.
- Ability to connect to MySQL server not from shared hosting servers is available only for database maintenance.
- Use KVM, OpenVZ and Windows virtual servers in cryptocurrencies mining purposes
- Create an increased load on OpenVZ virtual servers: average LA per hour shall not exceed 5.0
- Create an increased load on KVM virtual servers: average LA per hour shall not exceed 10.0
8. Additional conditions:
According to the information provided in the "Servers" on the website of the Provider the exceeding of the established limit traffic for dedicated servers can be charged for not included in the limit of the volume of traffic or other restrictions imposed. Such conditions are described separately on the dedicated servers description page.
If the invoice for Shared Hosting renewal was not paid, all data will be saved on our backup server within 30 days. After that all data will be erased.