VPS (virtual private server) is an independent part of the server that has been dedicated to a separate project. VPS can do the same operations a dedicated server can. VPS are commonly used for projects that outscale shared hosting, yet can not afford a dedicated server.Unihost Cloud VPS advantages
Unlimited Traffic up to 500 Mbit/s
Peak network capacity: 1GbpsUnihost.com physical servers for VPS are connected to the channel with 500 Mbps guaranteed bandwidth and the highest possible network capacity of 1 Gbps.
- Dedicated IPv4 + 10 IPv6
- Full control over your server
- Free access to Name-servers
- Robust 24/7 Support
- Help with website transfer
- Shares its resources with the other VPS
- Does not need to reboot to upgrade
- Shares the OS core with other virtual servers
- Suitable if the amount of users is stable
- Always gets 100% of resources
- Needs to reboot to upgrade
- Is isolated from the other VPS
- Suitable if the website has traffic spikes
Full access to the serverInstall any OS and software you need for the project to work.
Managed serversJust create a ticket for tech support and our technicians will install the software you need*.
Guaranteed resourcesGet all the resources you paid for. No overselling!
Easy startInstall the OS from the ready-made image in a couple of clicks from Unihost Client Area.
Data safetyVPS are backed up daily and we always store two latest copies.
Cost-cutting solutionVPS can do everything a dedicated server can, yet are much less pricey.
Unihost virtual servers are located in France and are connected to the all major network nodes in Europe.
Your website are available from all over the world.
- Guaranteed protection from DDoS
- Unlimited 500 Mbps bandwidth
- 24/7 support and server management
- 500 GB backup storage for free